Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Brent G <su...@acm.org> on 2000/07/26 19:00:51 UTC

RE: [SOAP] W3C Announces XML Protocol Activity/WG

[1] - synchronous request/response generic XML
[1] - synchronous request/response RPC method calls
[3] - asynchronous message to a queue (single consumer)
[4] - asynchronous message to a topic (multiple subscribers)
[ ] - other - describe

I'd like to conduct a quick survey of the readers of this list.

Rank the following (1-high, 5-low) in importance with regard to the work you
are doing or plan on doing with SOAP:

[ ] - synchronous request/response generic XML
[ ] - synchronous request/response RPC method calls
[ ] - asynchronous message to a queue (single consumer)
[ ] - asynchronous message to a topic (multiple subscribers)
[ ] - other - describe

MikeD
PS - try to give each choice a unique number, don't rank all as '1'...