Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Manfred Moser <ma...@simpligility.com> on 2016/04/29 17:57:14 UTC

Maven Repository Provisioner 1.1.1

Hi all,

I just thought I let you know that my Maven Repository Provisioner tool recently got a few updates and is not at version 1.1.1.

It allows you to provision a Maven repository from the filesystem into a repo manager or one or number of artifacts (specified by GAV coordinates) including all transitive dependencies and required parent pom from a source to a target repo. You can use this for audit/archival or similar usage as well as for manual provisions with some sort of approval flow.

More details are in a blog post at http://www.simpligility.com/2016/04/maven-repository-provisioner-goes-1-0-0/

I would appreciate any feedback, issue or remarks about usage..

Manfred