Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jo...@o2.com on 2002/11/28 11:18:43 UTC

esql and javascript in xsp

Hi,

                                I' having problems with JavaScript
functions in XSP-Pages. This is part of my
                                funnction:

                                        function
populate_service_dropdown(report_id)
                                                                        {
report_id =

document.reportFrm.report_id.options[document.reportFrm.report_id.selectedIndex].id;
i=0;
<esql:connection>
<esql:driver>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</esql:driver>
<esql:dburl>jdbc:oracle:thin:@XXXXXX:XXXX:XXXXX</esql:dburl>
<esql:username>XXXXX</esql:username>
<esql:password>XXXXXX</esql:password>
<esql:execute-query>
<esql:query>
SELECT description, service_id
FROM report_services
WHERE report_id = '16' AND
active_ind = 'Y'
ORDER BY display_order
</esql:query>
<esql:results>

                                I want the passed parameter (report_id) put
in the select-statement like this:
                                ....WHERE id = report_id
                                I was told it would work something like
this: