Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com> on 2006/02/28 17:19:42 UTC

How to generate URLs to PSMLs ?

Hi,

how can i create a URL to a PSML page which takes into account URL
rewriting (session if cookies are disabled) and also Profile locating.
This URL should be generated in the doView() method (or in the template)
of a portlet. In Jetspeed 1 this could be done via JSP tags.

I know JS2 separates clearly the portal (jetspeed) from the portlets
(the portlet app), but we often have the issue that portlets HAVE TO
CALL other pages (PSMLS).

The only way i see is to call the Action method and redirect there.
Does this include Profile locating ? Is there a way to generate the URL
in the view method ?

thanks for every reply.

joachim for martin

(who cannot send emails to the list. this is strange. do you deny
outlook express emails?)