Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de> on 2010/01/19 15:13:16 UTC

Wicket+Guice

Hi,

Thanks to Jeremy Thomerson who pointed me to jweekend [1] which helped me
a lot to get started with a simple CRUD webapp based on wicket and guice
(+db4o)
see [2] for a screenshot.

I have now the following problems:

1. If I select an Event (row of DataView) and want to remove it directly
after selection
I lost the database connnection. It seems to me that something with
guice and
session management is not properly handled of my app.

2. E.g. if I select event1 from the list and want to create a new event2
based on
the properties of event1. event2 is shown correctly where the row of
event1 is
now identical to the one of event2, although this is fixed after
refreshing the page via F5.

Do you have a feeling which could be wrong here?
I would simply attach two failing test cases but I didn't get the tests
working.
I try to figure this out now...

The maven project is here:
https://timefinder.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/timefinder/branches/timefinderwicket/

After mvn install (it should compile without any set up)
run mvn jetty:run and go to
http://localhost:8080/timefinderwicket/event

Regards,
Peter.

[1]
http://www.jweekend.com/dev/LegUp

[2]
http://peat_hal.users.sourceforge.net/wicket-guice.png

--
Free your timetabling!
http://timefinder.sourceforge.net/

Re: Wicket+Guice

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
regarding number 2 it should be as doing normal java coding..

Re: Wicket+Guice

Posted by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de>.
Hi,

Re: Calendar Component

Posted by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de>.
Thanks a lot Nino!
Sth. like that! And MIT license. Great!

Regards,
Peter.

Re: Calendar Component [was Newbie Questions]

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Nino, hi Reinout!

Re: Wicket+Guice