Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2021/03/07 09:16:50 UTC

Jenkins Masters Upgrades

Hi All,

Sorry for the short notice, I will need to upgrade all
Jenkins Client Masters today, starting with the Operations
Center and moving on to all 6 Client Masters.

I will now put all into Shutdown mode and allow as many
builds to complete as possible before then upgrading.

Will notify when each are complete.

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Jenkins Masters Upgrades

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

All Masters have been upgraded to the latest LTS release 2.263.4.2
See:
https://release-notes.cloudbees.com/product/CloudBees+Core+Client+Master

Note we skipped an LTS release and went direct to latest.

There have been quite a few security issues fixes; as a result some changes
have been made
to how some things work. Please do let us know if you find any issues as a
result of the upgrades.

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator