Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Himanshu Pathak <hp...@tecnovaglobal.com> on 2004/05/31 13:31:16 UTC

authenticated URLs

Hi All,

We have managed to access a authenticated website using HTTPClient, but
the elements (like images, javascript, links) doesn't seems to be
working and are redirecting to the login page again.

I can access the same correctly in a normal browser.

Please suggest what shall we do in this context.

Regards.
Himanshu.

Re: authenticated URLs

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Himanshu,

My guess is that your application does not preserve the HTTP state
(HttpState instance containing the session cookie) between the method
invocations. Please make sure you keep the same instance of HttpState
for all the subsequent calls after a successful login

Oleg