Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Montilla Markus (KIUH 43)" <ma...@credit-suisse.com> on 2006/09/15 11:31:44 UTC

408 with virtual host and j_security_check

Hi
I have an error with my Application using Tomcat 5 and a virtual host.
When
I access it using localhost defined as host everything works. Otherwise
I can access
the login page and then I get an "HTTP Status 408 - The time allowed
for the login process has been exceeded."-error. I also use FORM-Based
Authentication... the 408 is displayed at j_security_check in the url.
I already tried it with a higher session timeout value without
success...
<session-config>
<session-timeout>1000</session-timeout>
</session-config>
Can someone give me a hint... ?
Greets
Markus

Re: 408 with virtual host and j_security_check

Posted by Pid <p...@pidster.com>.
Maybe the clock is wrong on the server.