Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com> on 2007/09/23 11:59:40 UTC

[T5] - Layout and Templating in T5, how to ?

Dear friends,

I looked all pages and tutorials related to T5, but i can't find any thing
about Layout,
something like sitemesh or tiles,

where can i find a simple example or guide  about T5 Layout ?

--
sincerely yours
M. H. Shamsi

Re: [T5] - Layout and Templating in T5, how to ?

Posted by lasitha <la...@gmail.com>.
Please search the archives of this mailing list - there have been
several threads about layout.
Cheers.