Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by cf...@apache.org on 2012/10/23 22:34:52 UTC

svn commit: r1401450 - in /incubator/flex/sdk/branches/develop/modules: ./ compiler/ compiler/src/java/flash/css/ compiler/src/java/flash/svg/ compiler/src/java/flex2/compiler/css/ thirdparty/batik/ thirdparty/batik/resources/org/apache/flex/forks/bati...

Author: cframpton
Date: Tue Oct 23 20:33:53 2012
New Revision: 1401450

Log:
Work on FLEX-33110 - Adding support for Java7.  Upgrade batik using source from http://archive.apache.org/dist/xmlgraphics/batik/batik-src-1.7.zip, fork it, and reintegrate the Flex specific changes to add support for DPI, DPMC, NAMESPACE_QUALIFIED and NAMESPACE.  org.w3c.css.sac.LexicalUnit which we modify has been moved out of batik and into xml-apis-ext.jar so we can no longer fork this.  For now, will continue to include a modified copy of this class in our batik-all-flex.jar which has to be on the classpath before xml-apis-ext.jar.  I believe several pieces of the jar and the source tree can be trimmed out if someone is motivated to do this.

mxmlc and maybe some stuff in mustella still have to be modified to correctly to work with Java 7 (and maintain support for Java 6).

Also fix the checksum code in modules/downloads.xml which wasn't working.

[This commit notification would consist of 137 parts,
which exceeds the limit of 50 ones, so it was shortened to the summary.]