Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Simon Kepp Nielsen <si...@pfa.dk> on 2006/07/24 18:13:47 UTC

[M2] Calling a Mojo from another Mojo

Hi All,

I'm currently writing a Java-based mojo, and I would like to reuse the
functionality of the install:install-file and deploy:deploy-file mojos.
Is there any way I can call these mojos from my own mojo?

I could of course just instantiate the classes my self, but many of the
parameters i would like to set on them are private variables, so this
doesn't seem to be the right way.

Best regards

Simon Kepp Nielsen, Configurations Manager
PFA Pension, Teknisk Arkitektur
Mobile: +45 30 52 77 07
E-mail: sin@pfa.dk

PFA Pension
Sundkrogsgade 4
DK-2100 Copenhagen OE

Disclaimer
confidential or privileged information. If you have received the message
in error, please notify the sender by replying the e-mail and delete the
message without copying or disclosing.