Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> on 2001/07/06 18:54:27 UTC

adding perl_call_handler for Win32?

Hi,
   Latter versions of AxKit need perl_call_handler(),
which isn't available for Win32 in mod_perl.lib. Would
it be possible to add this to mod_perl.def? The attached
diff does this, as well as removing the DOS line endings
currently in this file.

best regards,
randy

Re: adding perl_call_handler for Win32?

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Jens-Uwe Mager wrote:

> AIX needs all the same symbols. I just did not notice the additional
> symbols needed by AxKit as I have not used it (yet).

ok, these are in now.

Re: adding perl_call_handler for Win32?

Posted by Jens-Uwe Mager <ju...@helios.de>.

--