Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by rakshita04 <ra...@siemens.com> on 2020/07/23 17:53:57 UTC

apache ignite compatibility with armhf(arm 32-bit)

I need to use apache ignite for my Debian linux 32-bit version.
Is it compatible with armhf(32-bit arm linux)?
can i use apache-ignite debian package for the same?

Re: apache ignite compatibility with armhf(arm 32-bit)

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Try it and see :)

I don't see why it won't work. Maybe there will be some endianness issues,
but you never know in advance.

Ilya Kasnacheev