Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2013/05/27 15:34:06 UTC

Re: git commit: add patch from bsteger

On 24/05/13 15:44, tkurz@apache.org wrote:
 > Updated Branches:
 >    refs/heads/MARMOTTA-228 4d7c52228 -> 95772d487
 >

 > add patch from bsteger

  > Branch: refs/heads/MARMOTTA-228

I notice a patch comment (patches are good!) and I don't see a patch on
MARMOTTA-228 - it would be good to make sure there is a link to the
patch and how it came in (it's not leaping out at me just at the moment
but I'm in catch-up mode).

Also:

http://marmotta.incubator.apache.org/team-list.html

[[
Contributors

There are no contributors listed for this project. Please check back
again later.
]]

	Andy

PS The "reply to" in the commit messages is

Graduation would fix that :-)

Re: git commit: add patch from bsteger

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.
of course, sorry, now doing the things right:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA-228?focusedCommentId=13671406&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13671406

--
Sergio Fernández
Salzburg Research