Posted to announce@trafficserver.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> on 2018/06/22 20:36:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Fall 2018

Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit in the Silicon Valley.  We are working on the details for what company will be hosting the summit.  Please RSVP on the Summit page.

The dates are as follow:

	Tuesday 10/2 to Wednesday 10/3 2018

Summit page is available at:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2018+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2018+Summit>

This also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion proposals to the summits mailing list address.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on what the talk will be about and please include if it is going to be a 30 or 60 minute talk.

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org <ma...@trafficserver.apache.org>

The CFP is open until August 31st at midnight, but don’t delay, and remember this is also an event for DevOps!

Hope to see you there,

-Bryan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Fall 2018

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
The ATS Fall Summit is little over a month away!  Please sign up before the event, so we can plan on how many people are attending.

LinkedIn has graciously accepted to host the event at their office.  Details are on the Summit page:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2018+Summit

The CFP is open until August 31st at midnight.  Submissions only need to be a sentence or two on what the talk will be about and please include if it will be a 30 or 60 minute talk.  Email the submissions to:

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.