Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/21 05:13:57 UTC

ORDER fails in Pig 0.9

I can't order my relations in Pig 0.9.  If I do, the script fails.  Has
anyone else seen this behavior?

--
Russell Jurney
twitter.com/rjurney

Re: ORDER fails in Pig 0.9

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.
That is where I am running the script from. This is in local mode, I took that to be an intermediate file?

Sent from my iPad

Re: ORDER fails in Pig 0.9

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.
This is the error: