Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Thibodeaux, Paul" <Pa...@ps.net> on 2002/07/16 20:59:38 UTC

Determining cause of content overflow

I constantly get DEBUG messages "area contents overflows area" for each
page, but cannot pinpoint the cause.

I've reduced the document to a single page with almost no content (only a
few letters) and I still get the message.

I guess I could just ignore it, but is there any way to tell what is causing
the message?

Paul

Re: Determining cause of content overflow

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Thibodeaux, Paul wrote:
> I constantly get DEBUG messages "area contents overflows area" for each
> page, but cannot pinpoint the cause.
>
> I've reduced the document to a single page with almost no content (only a
> few letters) and I still get the message.
>
> I guess I could just ignore it, but is there any way to tell what is causing
> the message?
Could it be some image in region-before or another ? Well, show us your
minimized fo document to find out what is it.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel