Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jochen Kemnade <ke...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/18 18:33:05 UTC

[VOTE] 5.4-beta-35

Hi,

I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-beta-35, ready to be
voted upon.

The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-beta-35,
is ready.

I've also created a 5.4-beta-35 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-beta-35

Vote will run for three days at least; On a successful vote, I'll
release the Maven artifacts, and move the source and javadoc
distributions from these directories to the proper distribution
directories and update the Tapestry site documentation, and send out
appropriate notifications.

Jochen

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-35

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-35

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <ke...@gmail.com>.
Jochen Kemnade: +1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-35

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 6:33 PM, Jochen Kemnade <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-beta-35, ready to be
> voted upon.
>
> The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-beta-35,
> is ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4-beta-35 tag in Git:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-beta-35
>
> Vote will run for three days at least; On a successful vote, I'll
> release the Maven artifacts, and move the source and javadoc
> distributions from these directories to the proper distribution
> directories and update the Tapestry site documentation, and send out
> appropriate notifications.
>
> Jochen

Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

--
Massimo Lusetti

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-35

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Bob Harner: +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-35

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
Lance S: +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-35

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-35

Posted by françois facon <fr...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-35

Posted by Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-35

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-35

Posted by Andreas Ernst <ae...@ae-online.de>.
Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-35

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.
Am 24.08.2015 um 13:40 schrieb Geoff Callender:
> Jochen, your tireless efforts are astonishing and invaluable, and I just want to say thank you.

You're welcome, I want 5.4 final as much as we all do. :-)
Actually, I want 5.5 (hopefully including the JDK8 requirement) even
more, but I guess, we need to take one step after the other.

> BTW, I’ve upgraded the JumpStart preview to use beta-35 and beta-35 is looking good.
>
> 	http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/

Glad to hear that. I'll need to have a look there much more frequently,
I've often found great examples and use cases there.

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-35

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
Thank you two (Geoff and Jochen) very much!

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-35

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-beta-35

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.