Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by 张涛 <zh...@nanhulab.ac.cn> on 2022/08/09 03:31:20 UTC

Unable to load class 'org.apache.beam.gradle.BeamModulePlugin'

Hi, I download the source code beam-2.40.0.tar.gz, and my gradle version is 7.4.2, JVM is 1.8, like this:

when I used IDEA to open the beam project, the following error occured:
I'm confused about how to deal with this, I am looking forward for your help,  thank you very much!

Re: Unable to load class 'org.apache.beam.gradle.BeamModulePlugin'

Posted by Pablo Estrada via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.
Hi there!
Did you try following the instructions here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BEAM/Set+up+IntelliJ+from+scratch

Or how did you try to load your project into IntelliJ?
Best
-P.