Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Holt, Jack C." <JA...@saic.com> on 2007/04/23 23:34:15 UTC

Correct location for properies files

Where is the correct location in the project directory tree for
properties files?

For instance, I am using a file I call message_en.properties that is
used to contain the i18n messages that I want to access using resource
bundles. In other words, it contains the English version of
internationalized text.

Currently, I'm putting them in my src/main/java directory and Eclipse is
automatically copying them into the directory with my test app server
needs them.  However, maven doesn't seem to know where to put them on
its own.

Re: Correct location for properies files

Posted by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org>.
src/main/resources

Add this path to your source folders in Eclipse, then both Eclipse and
Maven will be happy with you.