Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by FPJ <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/07/11 17:11:36 UTC

svn upgrade issue

The precommit build is getting this error:

     [exec] svn: E155036: Please see the 'svn upgrade' command

     [exec] svn: E155036: The working copy at
'/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-Build/trunk'

     [exec] is too old (format 10) to work with client version '1.8.8
(r1568071)' (expects format 31). You need to upgrade the working copy first.

We need to get it upgraded.  What's the way to do it?

-Flavio

Re: svn upgrade issue

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks, Giri.