Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by judy_user <si...@tcs.com> on 2009/07/03 11:32:46 UTC

Search for services in juddi

How can I search for all the services that have been registered in juddi?
I have published a service using the save_service API. I tried to look up
for the service using find_service by giving the following :

<find_service businessKey="***" generic="2.0" xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2">
      <findQualifiers>
<findQualifiers>
        <findQualifier>orAllKeys</findQualifier>
      </findQualifiers>
      <name>%</name>
<categoryBag>
        <keyedReference tModelKey="***" keyName="***" keyValue="***" />
      </categoryBag>
      <tModelBag>
        <tModelKey>Gave the tmodelKey here
</tModelKey>
      </tModelBag>
    </find_service>

But I donot get anything in the result. Below is what I always get:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope
 <soapenv:Body>
  <serviceList generic="2.0" operator="jUDDI.org"
xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2">
   <serviceInfos/>
  </serviceList>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

I would like to see the details of my service that I have saved,but this
does not happen. Can anyone help me with this?

Re: Search for services in juddi

Posted by judy_user <si...@tcs.com>.
Hi,

Can anyone please help me with this?