Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by denis queffeulou <de...@wokup.com> on 2004/12/03 12:24:32 UTC

URL templates

How can I configure a portlet to use the consumer URL templates  ?
Is there a configuration file for each portlet ?

--
Denis

Re: URL templates

Posted by Diego Louzán <di...@metalicana.org>.
The Producer Template Processing isn't still implemented in WSRP4J, as you can
see in http://wiki.apache.org/portals/WSRP4JTodoList. I suppose it's a next
feature. I'm working in my own implementation of WSRP based on WSRP4J for a
project in my university and I suppose we'll end implementing it, but that's a
long road... :-)