Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by ra...@cummins.com on 2007/02/14 07:56:08 UTC

Rajnish N Kasat/JV/Cummins is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  02/12/2007 and will not return until
02/21/2007.

I will be in the training from 12-Feb to 16-Feb and will be out of office.
Subsequently I will be on leave on 19-Feb & 20-Feb.I will have very limited
to no access to mails during this time.
This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.