Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com> on 2009/12/10 17:09:05 UTC

Refactoring of SPI "inclusion" parameters

Hi all,

Currently a lot of methods in the SPI take a variation of
includeAllowableActions, includeRelationships, includeRenditions,
filter, renditionFilter, includeACLs, etc. This is a bit of a mess to
use, so I'll be refactoring all these arguments into a single simple
Inclusion datastrucure, much in the same way the paging parameters
were folded into a Paging datastructure. This actually mirrors the
spec where all the additional parameters are described in 2.2.1.2, and
methods can use only some of them.

This will have an impact on the signature of practically all the
methods in the SPI, but I think this is for the better.

Regards,
Florent