Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2015/12/18 16:30:11 UTC

Release 7.2.0 as Christmas gift?

Hi Martijn,

What are your plans for 7.2.0? Before or after the holidays?
So far there are 35 resolved issues and it is almost 2 months since 7.1.0.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Re: Release 7.2.0 as Christmas gift?

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Cool :-) - looking forward to use the new version!

By the way we need to release wicket-eclipse-settings-3 of JDK 8 - anyone able to help me out with it? I already changed the version and prepared it on master branch.

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.