Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> on 2014/01/28 20:34:05 UTC

New Avro committers: Christophe Taton & Rob Turner

The Avro PMC has voted to add two new committers, Christophe Taton and
Rob Turner.

Congratulations!

Christophe already has an ICLA on file with Apache, but Rob will need
to file one.

Instructions are at:

  http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

Once this is on file we can ask for your apache account to be created
and grant svn committer status.  Christophe, assuming you accept, we
can grant you committer status straightaway.

For more info about being an Apache committer, see the following references:

  http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
  http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html

Doug

Re: New Avro committers: Christophe Taton & Rob Turner

Posted by Christophe Taton <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> wrote:

> The Avro PMC has voted to add two new committers, Christophe Taton and
> Rob Turner.
>
> Congratulations!
>
> Christophe already has an ICLA on file with Apache, but Rob will need
> to file one.
>
> Instructions are at:
>
>   http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
>
> Once this is on file we can ask for your apache account to be created
> and grant svn committer status.

Christophe, assuming you accept, we can grant you committer status
> straightaway.

Yes, that would be great. I'm honored, thanks a lot!
C.