Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by du...@gmail.com on 2016/07/29 16:11:39 UTC

0.10 Maintenance Branch

Hi all,

Just FYI, I created a new "branch-0.10" branch to track any bug fixes that we would like to eventually release in a 0.10.1 release. Moving forward, please push any future bug fixes that would be applicable to the 0.10 series to this branch, in addition to the master branch. Additionally, please run tests on both branches.  I've started with a bug fix to our existing Python API that prevented usage in Python 3.

- Mike

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw

Sent from my iPhone.

Re: 0.10 Maintenance Branch

Posted by du...@gmail.com.
I created it from the 0.10 release tag in case we'd like to release a small 0.10.1 bug fix release at some point.

Re: 0.10 Maintenance Branch

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

--
Sent from my Mobile device