Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raghuveer <ra...@infotechsw.com> on 2008/03/03 13:30:52 UTC

Struts App - Tomcat on Windows in India and Poland

I have deployed a struts web application on Windows 2003 Server in Poland
and India.

Application needs to display Polish language coming from SAP.

This is working in India on Windows 2003 Servers.

But Messages are coming Question marks from Similar Configuration
Server(language is polish) in Poland .

Any advice on this?

Re: Struts App - Tomcat on Windows in India and Poland

Posted by "Alberto A. Flores" <aa...@gmail.com>.
I just solved the same problem on a linux and windows servers. Please use
UTF-8.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 5:58 PM, Jeromy Evans <
jeromy.evans@blueskyminds.com.au> wrote:

> Adam Gordon wrote:
> >
> > Maybe if we invented magic, it would allow him to do what he needed
> > without following our advice.
> >
> > --adam
>
> Thanks Adam!

Alberto
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aflores

Re: Struts App - Tomcat on Windows in India and Poland

Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.
Adam Gordon wrote:

> Maybe if we invented magic, it would allow him to do what he needed
> without following our advice.
>
> --adam

Thanks Adam!

Re: Struts App - Tomcat on Windows in India and Poland

Posted by Adam Gordon <ad...@readytalk.com>.
Jeremy-

Dude, don't waste your time with this guy.  He's been given all the
answers he needs and he ignores them.  Basically, he needs to ensure
that his web app uses UTF-8 character encoding and it will work
correctly, but instead of following everyone's advice here, he keeps
posting new messages with the same problem.

Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.
How bad is it?