Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by manoj_aggarwal84 <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/30 12:28:05 UTC

OFBIZ- How to add new items in inventory of ofbiz from an excel file ?

hi all,

Can any one tell me,  How to add new items in inventory of ofbiz from an
excel file ?

Thanks,
Manoj

Re: OFBIZ- How to add new items in inventory of ofbiz from an excel file ?

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
BJ,

We didn't find time to make it generic for all the excel files.
So for now its only for Product and InventoryItem import only.

With the proposal of the changes we can enhance this code.
But at present I can't give you the time line for this work due to bit busy
schedule.

Do you have some thoughts for implementation ?

--
Ashish

Posted by ANKUR GUPTA <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi
I also facing this problem..kindly help

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Ashish:

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Many solutions, look in Wiki (documentation) and Nabble

Jacques

From: "manoj_aggarwal84" <ma...@yahoo.com>