Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Geoff Macartney <ge...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/08 22:15:17 UTC

PR for BROOKLYN-597

Hi all,

Per our chat about prepping for 1.0.0 I have created
https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-dist/pull/150

to remove MD5 and SHA-1 from the signing process.

I've marked it Do Not Merge because I can't get the
make-release-artifacts.sh to work to test this. It keeps failing on
brooklyn-ui/ui-modules/utils with

[INFO]
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.19.1:test (default-test)
on project brooklyn-software-base: There are test failures.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Please refer to
/private/var/folders/10/7wxypczs3ng9dny8kpnwc9nr0000gn/T/release-working-dir/source/apache-brooklyn-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-src/brooklyn-server/software/base/target/surefire-reports
for the individual test results.
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

Running "mvn test" in the folder works ok. I will need to take some time to
dig into this, but might as well stick this up for review for now.

Does anyone with more experience of the script have any ideas on what might
be up here?

I tried to get the Vagrant setup going too but there's some incompatibility
in my conf  between the gpg version in vagrant (1.4.20) and my version
(2.2.15), so again more digging required. Also, anyone know if gpg will
work inside Vagrant when I use a Yubikey?

Geoff

Re: PR for BROOKLYN-597

Posted by Thomas Bouron <th...@cloudsoft.io>.
Hey Goeff.

FYI, the docker image I created [1] is only to build Brooklyn. I didn't
mean to make it compatible for the release-make.sh
However, having one for the release-make.sh script to work fine is IMO a
great idea.

[1] https://github.com/apache/brooklyn/blob/master/Dockerfile

--
Thomas Bouron