Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org> on 2022/08/18 11:24:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Jiwei Guo as a new PMC member in Pulsar

Hi, all

I'm glad to announce that the Apache Pulsar PMC invited Jiwei Guo to join
the
PMC and he accepted.

Please join in celebrating!

Best,
Penghui

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jiwei Guo as a new PMC member in Pulsar

Posted by Kai Wang <kw...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Thanks,
Kai

Posted by Haiting Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Best,
Haiting

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org>.
Thank you all!

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !

Posted by Cong Zhao <zh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Thanks,
Cong Zhao

Posted by Yunze Xu <yz...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Thanks,
Yunze

Posted by Yan Zhao <ho...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jiwei Guo as a new PMC member in Pulsar

Posted by Max Xu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! Jiwei

Best,
Max Xu

Posted by Lan Liang <li...@163.com>.
Congratulations!

Best
Lan.Liang
---- Replied Message ----
| From | Qiang Huang<qi...@gmail.com> |
| Date | 8/19/2022 14:07 |
| To | <de...@pulsar.apache.org> |
| Subject | Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jiwei Guo as a new PMC member in Pulsar |
Congratulations Jiwei!!!

Jiuming Tao <jm...@streamnative.io.invalid> 于2022年8月19日周五 11:32写道:

Congratulations!

Yu <li...@apache.org> 于2022年8月19日周五 11:02写道:

Congrats Jiwei!

On Fri, Aug 19, 2022 at 10:45 AM Zixuan Liu <no...@gmail.com> wrote:

Congrats!

Zixuan

Jun M <mo...@hotmail.com> 于2022年8月19日周五 10:16写道:

Congrats to Jiwei!

Cheers,
Jun

--
BR,
Qiang Huang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jiwei Guo as a new PMC member in Pulsar

Posted by Qiang Huang <qi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jiwei!!!

--
BR,
Qiang Huang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jiwei Guo as a new PMC member in Pulsar

Posted by Jiuming Tao <jm...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.
Congrats Jiwei!

Posted by Zixuan Liu <no...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Jun M <mo...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats to Jiwei!

Cheers,
Jun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jiwei Guo as a new PMC member in Pulsar

Posted by mattison chao <ma...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Best,
Mattison