Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com> on 2009/04/30 20:46:01 UTC

Re: [OT] Tomcat users meetup in London

Eerily quiet on the Tomcat list tonight.

Insider tip : if you ever dreamed of posting a request on this list
entitled HELP!!! and asking why your PHP script in the Zend-packaged
Tomcat is not working when you type it in the browser, now's the time.
Better yet, you can get a verbal answer here :
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=london+bridge&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.945679,56.601563&ie=UTF8&ll=34.472069,-114.347548&spn=0.017761,0.027637&t=h&z=15>

Re: [OT] Tomcat users meetup in London

Posted by Gregor Schneider <rc...@googlemail.com>.
Whish I could have made it to London, however, since I'm packed here
like never b4 and - most important - my wife is due with our first kid
within the next couple of weeks, I earned a few vetoes :(

And concerning why it's quiet on the list:

In most European countries today is labour-day meaning a really long
weekend. Quite some ppl are making this into one week holidays. So
give it a few days, and the list will be back to normal.

Cheers

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2

RE: [OT] Tomcat users meetup in London

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
> Subject: Re: [OT] Tomcat users meetup in London
>
> André Warnier wrote:
> > Eerily quiet on the Tomcat list tonight.
> >
> > Insider tip : if you ever dreamed of posting a request on this list
> > entitled HELP!!! and asking why your PHP script in the Zend-packaged
> > Tomcat is not working when you type it in the browser, now's the time.

Too late, we've had dinner and drinks, and are now back on the list.

> <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=london+bri
> dge&sll=37.0625,-
> 95.677068&sspn=34.945679,56.601563&ie=UTF8&ll=34.472069,-
> 114.347548&spn=0.017761,0.027637&t=h&z=15>

Walked across that one in the '50s and '60s, then again two years ago.  It's still better looking than the current one.

> Well, before you fly off to Arizona, here is the real place :

We actually met at the tube station, not the bridge itself.

> (I had the feeling that this "Lake Havasu boulevard" nearby looked a
> bit strange..)

And a bit on the warm side for the UK...

 - Chuck

Re: [OT] Tomcat users meetup in London

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.

<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=london+bridge,+london&sll=34.47359,-114.347591&sspn=0.071041,0.11055&ie=UTF8&ll=51.508933,-0.08751&spn=0.001676,0.003455&t=h&z=18&iwloc=A>