Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <ar...@apache.org> on 2010/10/27 22:57:25 UTC

[Trinidad] I updated the Trinidad site (browsers.xml), any one know how to get it updated on the web?

Looks like the trinidad pom file is wrong and still lists continuum as
the continuous integration piece in the pom.xml. I do not see where on
hudson that the Trinidad site is listed as a project. Anyone know how
to get the site re-deployed?

Also anyone know the correct URL for hudson in the pom.xml? It is currently:

  <ciManagement>
    <system>continuum</system>
    <url>http://myfaces.zones.apache.org:8080/continuum</url>
    <notifiers>
      <notifier>
        <type>mail</type>
        <sendOnSuccess>true</sendOnSuccess>
        <configuration>
          <address>commits@myfaces.apache.org</address>
        </configuration>
      </notifier>
    </notifiers>
  </ciManagement>

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: [Trinidad] I updated the Trinidad site (browsers.xml), any one know how to get it updated on the web?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
In regard to the new ASF website, @joesuf just mentioned that for
"maven" based sites
the svnpubsub approach is the desired one.

Jukka was putting some infos on this jira ticket:

-Matthias

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> as a quick fix, I am building site locally and will replace the
> browsers.html output
> on the server, later today
>
> -M
>
> On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> nightly is on hudson.
>>>
>>> the side build is still on continuum, as porting it to hudson is not
>>> straightforward -
>>> at least it requires some work...
>>
>> http://markmail.org/message/pmhdwqxifruc7thd
>>
>> also, please see:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-623
>>

>>> -Matthias

>>> --
>>> Matthias Wessendorf

>> --
>> Matthias Wessendorf

> Matthias Wessendorf

Matthias Wessendorf

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Andrew,

as a quick fix, I am building site locally and will replace the
browsers.html output
on the server, later today

-M

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>> nightly is on hudson.
>>
>> the side build is still on continuum, as porting it to hudson is not
>> straightforward -
>> at least it requires some work...
>
> http://markmail.org/message/pmhdwqxifruc7thd
>
> also, please see:
>

>> -Matthias
>>

>> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 5:41 PM, Andrew Robinson
>> <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I thought that continuum was discontinued and we are supposed to be
>>> using hudson now. Is this not true?

>> --
>> Matthias Wessendorf

> Matthias Wessendorf

Matthias Wessendorf

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> nightly is on hudson.
>
> the side build is still on continuum, as porting it to hudson is not
> straightforward -
> at least it requires some work...

http://markmail.org/message/pmhdwqxifruc7thd

also, please see:

> -Matthias
>

> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 5:41 PM, Andrew Robinson
> <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I thought that continuum was discontinued and we are supposed to be
>> using hudson now. Is this not true?
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 6:00 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> The continuum (that publishes the site) is down.
>>>
>>> You could manually replace the file on the server, in the meantime
>>>
>>> -Matthias

>>> --
>>> Matthias Wessendorf

> Matthias Wessendorf

Matthias Wessendorf

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
nightly is on hudson.

<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought that continuum was discontinued and we are supposed to be
> using hudson now. Is this not true?
>
> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 6:00 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>> The continuum (that publishes the site) is down.
>>
>> You could manually replace the file on the server, in the meantime
>>
>> -Matthias
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 10:57 PM, Andrew Robinson
>> <ar...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Looks like the trinidad pom file is wrong and still lists continuum as
>>> the continuous integration piece in the pom.xml. I do not see where on
>>> hudson that the Trinidad site is listed as a project. Anyone know how
>>> to get the site re-deployed?
>>>
>>> Also anyone know the correct URL for hudson in the pom.xml? It is currently:
>>>
>>>  <ciManagement>
>>>    <system>continuum</system>
>>>    <url>http://myfaces.zones.apache.org:8080/continuum</url>
>>>    <notifiers>