Posted to portalapps-dev@portals.apache.org by DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2015/05/27 07:20:30 UTC

UPDATED [VOTE] Release Portals Applications Demo Application 1.3

Dear Portals team and community,

I have updated (forgot to close in Nexus) and staged release candidates for the Portals Demo Applications project.

This release upgrades dependencies, as well as fixes the (broken) Google Maps portlet.

Please review the release candidate of this project which is available in
the following staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-1006/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-demo/1.3/ <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-1006/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-demo/1.3/>

The source distribution is also provided through the above staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-1006/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-demo/1.3/apa-demo-1.3-source-release.zip <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-1006/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-demo/1.3/apa-demo-1.3-source-release.zip>

Please vote on releasing:

Portals Applications Demo 1.3

This Vote is open for the next 72 hours.

Please cast your vote:

[ ] +1 for Release
[ ]  0  for Don't care
[ ] -1 Don't release (do provide a reason then)

With kind regards,

David Sean Taylor

Re: UPDATED [VOTE] Release Portals Applications Demo Application 1.3

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
+1

Ate

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
+1

Ate

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Portals Applications Demo Application 1.3

Posted by DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Apache Portals Team and community,

This release is accepted with the following votes:

 +1 Woonsan Ko
 +1 Ate Douma
 +1 Randy  Watler
 +1 David S Taylor

Thank you all for voting!

We will promote the release candidates to the Maven Central Repository and upload the source and binary distributions to the official download area.

An announcement about the new release will be send out as soon as the Portals Applications website is updated and the source and binary distributions have been mirrored.

Regards,

David S Taylor

Posted by DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

[RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Portals Applications Demo Application 1.3

Posted by DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
+1

Posted by DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
+1