Posted to user@ant.apache.org by vasuki <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/17 10:26:44 UTC

How to run all the junit classes in parallel instead of adding one by one?

For example,

In my ant.xml

<target name="run">
 <parallel >

 <junit printsummary="true">
    <classpath refid="lib.classpath"/>
    <formatter type="xml" />
    <batchtest fork="true" todir="/home/test/">
      <fileset dir="/home/test/">
        *<filename name="test.class" />*
      </fileset>
    </batchtest>
  </junit>

<junit printsummary="true">
    <classpath refid="lib.classpath"/>
    <formatter type="xml" />
    <batchtest fork="true" todir="/home/test/">
      <fileset dir="/home/test/">
        *<filename name="test1.class" />*
      </fileset>
    </batchtest>
  </junit>

  </parallel>
</target>

I am adding two classes one by one inside the parallel tag.  In this case,
the JUnit test cases will run in parallel. But I want to give all the test
cases inside one junit tag like

<junit printsummary="true">
    <classpath refid="lib.classpath"/>
    <formatter type="xml" />
    <batchtest fork="true" todir="/home/test/">
      <fileset dir="/home/test/">
        *<filename name="*.class" />*
      </fileset>
    </batchtest>
  </junit>

But batchset will run the classes one by one (sequential order). Is there
any element to run the classes in parallel by getting all the classes at
one time?

Awaiting for your reply.

Re: How to run all the junit classes in parallel instead of adding one by one?

Posted by vasuki <pa...@gmail.com>.
How to run the packages using ant?

I have set of classes in one package. I want to run that classes. How to use
the packages in ant?

Awaiting for your reply.