Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Lenny Sorey <lr...@fatdot.com> on 2002/08/27 20:07:10 UTC

TDK 2.2-b2 issues

I to am have great difficulty in running ant init regarding TDK 2.2-b2. using ANT 1.3 to build.

I can get past the first ant run, although I have some questions about this.  Is there anything else I need to
change other than define tdk.home in the first ant build?

I get a message "tr-props-without-db-values"  in the first ant build run. What is this?

************************************************************************************************************************************

configure:

tr-props-without-db-values: <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------?
     [echo] Creating TurbineResources ...
   [delete] Could not find file D:\lrs\tdk\webapps\newapp\WEB-INF\conf\TurbineRe
sources.template to delete.
   [delete] Could not find file D:\lrs\tdk\webapps\newapp\WEB-INF\conf\Fulcrum.p
roperties to delete.
     [copy] Copying 1 file to D:\lrs\tdk\webapps\newapp\WEB-INF\conf
     [copy] Copying 1 file to D:\lrs\tdk\webapps\newapp\WEB-INF\conf

torque-resources:
     [copy] Copying 1 file to D:\lrs\tdk\webapps\newapp\WEB-INF\conf
     [copy] Copying 1 file to D:\lrs\tdk\webapps\newapp\WEB-INF\conf\..\build

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Here's what I would to accomplish from TDK 2.2-b2. I'd really like to use MYSQL instead of PostgresSQL for my Database.

I did this when I installed TDK 2.1 but I had instructions in that versions.

I hate to be a bother, but I'm real;ly stuck at this point and cannot successfully go any further.

Guess I don't have to say that I'm a pretty new user.

Platform consist of :

Windows 2000 Professional
Tomcat 4.1.7
J2SDK 1.4.1