Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Maixner <xd...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/03 15:49:44 UTC

Apache 1.3.23 +Tomcat 4.0.2

I want to ask where can I find new ducument about "Apache+Tomcat-HOWTO", because I only found this:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat/Attic/Tomcat%2bApache-HOWTO?rev=1.4&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
and it is too old (for Tomcat 3.1). I need Tomcat runnig under Apache for my school-work. In that document is only written something about mod_jserv (I can't find this module) and something about /path/to/tomcat/etc/tomcat.conf (but this file doesn't exist). Please help me, I need it as soon as possible.
Thank you very very much for your answers,
David Maixner

RE: Apache 1.3.23 +Tomcat 4.0.2

Posted by Patrick Lee <pa...@patlee.org>.
See: http://www.ubeans.com/tomcat/index.html

Works for me.

Patrick Lee <pa...@patlee.org>

Re: JSP documentation

Posted by Lev Assinovsky <le...@peterlink.ru>.
http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/tags/11/tags11.html
explains syntax of all JSP tags (like <%=).

Ming wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm very new at Tomcat and JSP programming but have written some JSP scripts.
> Can someone tell me what's the best way to write in-program
> documentation? I mean the documentation that can be embedded in the program.
> I'm planning to write a separate documentation but heard that there might be a
> way that I can embed the documentation in the program and can be viewed
> separately.
>
> Any information will be really helpful.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ming

Lev Assinovsky                Peterlink Web
Programmer                    St. Petersburg, Russia
Tel/Fax: +7 812 3275343       197022 ul.Chapigina 7а
E-mail: lev@peterlink.ru

JSP documentation

RE: Apache 1.3.23 +Tomcat 4.0.2