Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Guenter Knauf <fu...@apache.org> on 2007/11/28 03:09:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: r598669 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/experimental/config.m4

Hi Ruediger,

> On 11/27/2007 04:18 PM, rpluem@apache.org wrote:
> I think it would be good if someone with a deeper understanding of Novell
> makefiles
> could have a look at the Novell makefiles in experimental/.
> I guess they are now broken too, because of the move of mod_substitute.
yes, but that doesnt much matter - the experimental folder is now empty, and we need anyway explicitely enable to include the experimental folder - and I doubt that someone enables it actually since nothing to get from there; so I think for now we just leave it there as placeholder for the next mod which will come in....

greets, Guenter.