Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2000/12/07 06:02:35 UTC

PrefixFileSets->Zip task?

Hi,

There was a request a couple of days ago for PrefixFileSets to be moved
from war->Zip task. If I was to implement this would anyone object ?

Cheers,

Pete

Re: PrefixFileSets->Zip task?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> wrote:

> BTW I am having trouble running test suites (namely the
> run.single.test target). I am not sure I have the environment set up
> poorly but the relevent snippet of error message is.

I'd say run.single.test is poorly documented 8-)

The property testcase must hold the classname of the testcase to run,
and I guess you've set it to blah, which in turn seems not to be a
class in your CLASSPATH.

Oh, yes, <prefixedfileset> in <war> still works as expected.

Stefan

RE: PrefixFileSets->Zip task?

Posted by "Rosen, Alex" <ar...@silverstream.com>.
Excellent, thanks! I'll check it out this afternoon.

Alex

Re: PrefixFileSets->Zip task?

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
At 09:18  7/12/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There was a request a couple of days ago for PrefixFileSets to be
>> moved from war->Zip task. If I was to implement this would anyone
>> object ?
>
>No, go ahead - you'd just be removing an item from my "want to do that
>before I go on vacation" list 8-).

Done. Could someone check the war task still operates at 100% efficiency -
I don't have any build files that use war and there is no testcases yet for
war but I *think* it should still work.

BTW I am having trouble running test suites (namely the run.single.test
target). I am not sure I have the environment set up poorly but the
relevent snippet of error message is.

Using CLASSPATH
C:\donaldp\build\ant\lib\ant.jar;C:\donaldp\build\ant\testcases;C:\donaldp\j
akarta-ant\lib\core\junit.jar;C:\donaldp\jakarta-ant\lib\xerces.jar;C:\jdk1.
3\jre\lib\rt.jar;C:\donaldp\jakarta-ant\lib\xalan_1_2_D02.jar;C:\donaldp\jak
arta-ant\lib\ant.jar;C:\donaldp\jakarta-ant\lib\stylebook-1.0-b2.jar;C:\jdk1
.3\lib\tools.jar;C:\donaldp\jakarta-ant;C:\donaldp\jakarta-ant\lib\core\xerc
es.jar
Testsuite: blah
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0 sec

	Caused an ERROR
blah
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: blah
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:286)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.findSystemClass(ClassLoader.java:620)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.loadClass(AntClassLoader.java)
	at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.<init>(JUnitTes
tRunner.java)
	at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask.execute(JUnitTask.jav
a)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java)
Cheers,

Pete

Re: PrefixFileSets->Zip task?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.