Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/08 15:20:27 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.2.0

A new release apache-camel-2.2.0 is out with approximately 180 issues resolved: new features, improvements and bug fixes.

Please find the staging repo here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-007/
The tarballs are here
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-007/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.2.0/

Please review and vote to approve this release binary

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.2.0
Vote is open for 72 hours.

Here's my +1

Hadrian

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.2.0

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
I'll upgrade and try again. Thanks
Hadrian

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
-1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.2.0

Posted by Stan Lewis <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me!

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Martin Krasser <de...@martin-krasser.de>.
+1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.2.0

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
I have to cancel this vote, due to bad artifacts in the staging area.  The md5 and sha1 checksums do not match, so the integrity of this release could not be verified by users. I will re-release and start a new vote.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Hadrian

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1.