Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Ittay Dror <it...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/20 13:33:09 UTC

preventing a recursive task

Hi,

I have some modules which are maintenance modules, that is, rarely
built. So when building from the top directory, I don't want them to
run. However, I still want them to inherit definitions put in the root
project.

Thanks,
Ittay

Ittay Dror <it...@gmail.com>

Re: preventing a recursive task

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 4:33 AM, Ittay Dror <it...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have some modules which are maintenance modules, that is, rarely built. So
> when building from the top directory, I don't want them to run. However, I
> still want them to inherit definitions put in the root project.

You can make them conditional:

if ENV['with'] == 'all'
end

and then run buildr with=all when you wan to build all the modules,
skip the variable when you don't.

Assaf