Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by SenthilKumar K <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/11 18:37:57 UTC

Kafka Consumer - org.apache.kafka.common.errors.TimeoutException: Failed to get offsets by times in 305000 ms

Hi All , Recently we starting seeing Kafka Consumer error with Timeout .
What could be the cause here ?

Version : kafka_2.11-0.11.0.0

Consumer Properties:

*bootstrap.servers, enable.auto.commit,auto.commit.interval.ms
<http://auto.commit.interval.ms>,session.timeout.ms
<http://session.timeout.ms>,group.id
<http://group.id>,key.deserializer,value.deserializer,max.poll.records*

--Senthil

Re: Kafka Consumer - org.apache.kafka.common.errors.TimeoutException: Failed to get offsets by times in 305000 ms

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I don't see values for the Consumer Properties.

Can you try out 0.11.0.1 ?

See
http://search-hadoop.com/m/Kafka/uyzND1qxYr5prjxv?subj=Incorrect+consumer+offsets+after+broker+restart+0+11+0+0