Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by yw...@insa-rouen.fr on 2003/09/15 10:59:44 UTC

Axis stock example

hello,

I tried to use axis but i have a problem deploying web services
All the steps work including the validation page happyaxis.

When i try to go to the admininstration page to deploy the stock example i
have a 404 error.
On top of that the command (from the example directory) :

java -cp %AXISCLASSPATH% org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd

doesn't work. It must be the same problem but i don't see why it doesn't work

thank you for your help

Re: Axis stock example

Posted by Dimuthu Leelarathne <mu...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
hello,

I think you haven't enabled the Axis Admin servlet by editing
axis\WEB-INF\web.xml.  You have to uncomment the servlet mapping for
servlet/AdminServlet.

Regards,
Dimuthu.