Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by cifroes <ci...@netcabo.pt> on 2007/04/19 19:14:20 UTC

Reload an individual class

Hi all,

I have an application composed of many JSPs, Javabeans, java classes,
etc... I want to be able to alter one class and Tomcat to reload it.

I changed my context.xml to have "<Context reloadable="true">" but my
problem is that this reloads the whole web application.

That means that while I'm stress testing one part of my application and
I change a non-used class Tomcat reloads the whole application causing
404 errors. Isn't there a way to reload individual classes?

Best Regards,
  --cifroes