Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> on 2004/12/19 02:56:02 UTC

Re: [vote] moving jakarta-site2 to subversion

I am +1 for this move and the plan.

One thing that folks should be warned of, however, is that changing the
directory structure will break site builds that depend on paths like
"../jakarta-site2/xdocs/stylesheets", so these will have to changed when
these projects nove.  I don't know how many sites still do this -
tomcat-site could be the only one.