Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org> on 2008/08/01 16:05:41 UTC

[PLEASE TEST] Maven 2.0.10-RC4

Hi everyone,

Awhile ago, I mentioned that we were starting the process of putting
together the 2.0.10 release of Maven. We've already been through a
series of three release candidates that gave us the opportunity to iron
out the worst wrinkles, and now I believe we have a release candidate
that's ready for some more abuse.

Please, if you have time, take 2.0.10-RC4 for a spin on your own builds,
and let us know if anything comes up broken compared to, say, 2.0.9.
We're filing any and all bugs we find in these release candidates in
JIRA (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG) and closing them against the
2.0.10 release as we get them fixed.

You can download the binaries here:

http://people.apache.org/~jdcasey/stage/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC4/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC4

Also, you can see the release notes (so far) for 2.0.10 here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10500&styleName=Html&version=14112

Thanks,

-john

--
John Casey
Developer, PMC Member - Apache Maven (http://maven.apache.org)

Re: [PLEASE TEST] Maven 2.0.10-RC4

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
Hi again,

Please disregard this message. It was sent prematurely, before I'd seen
that some regressions have been found.

We'll try this again once we can be more certain that the regressions
are cleared.

Thanks for your patience,

-john