Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2015/05/26 22:16:03 UTC

Re: bintray, an alternative for distribution

I asked INFRA for access to Bintray but never heard back from them - even opened a Jira.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-9598

Regarding the cleaning up of the downloads:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-4431

Comments welcome.

Cheers,

-- Richard