Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kukushkin <al...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/06/23 11:58:03 UTC

I am a new Ignite Development Community member

Dear Ignite Development Community,
I am a software engineer and joined the community to contribute to the product. Could you please help with granting me proper Ignite Jira permissions? My Jira user ID is "kukushal". Thank you!

Best regards, Alexey

Re: I am a new Ignite Development Community member

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
Hi, Alexey!

I added you to Ignite JIRA.

Looking forward for your contributions!