Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/28 23:01:07 UTC

[Vote] 6.2.0 Android Release

Please review and vote on this 6.2.0 Android Release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-12609

The archive has been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-12609

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-android: 6.2.0 (4d55fdb3e5)

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-android#6.2.0

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it
to npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* Ran through testing section at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/platforms-release-process.md#what-to-test

Re: [Vote] 6.2.0 Android Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

Steve Gill
Joe Bowser
Alexander Sorokin